We offer practical solutions exclusively in areas where our expertise is:
Request full list of training programs by TAILORED (over 200):
Multitasking performance under a time pressure or special aspects of a training for marketers
Tailored congratulates all its Partners and Colleagues with New Year and Christmas holidays!
A multi-level training and development program has been successfully launched with one of the largest distributors of food products in the North-West of Russia.
Ranking of the most effective training companies in Russia in 2012-2013 — TAILORED is №1
Tailored congratulates its Partners and Colleagues with the New Year and Christmas holidays!
Permanent evaluation of the quality of Tailored trainings: continuity of experience and new approaches
Cooperation with the most modern Auto Center of the leader of the world auto industry
Tailored congratulates its Partners and Clients with a New Year and Christmas holidays!
Tailored congratulates our friends, partners and colleagues on New Year’s and Christmas holidays!
We design the Tailored training format as to balance efficiency, ease and convenience.
In principle, our programs do not contain common theories. Tailored goes forward with concrete solutions. Majority of training sessions take one day that keeps associates close to their duties and optimizes expenses.
For this reason, each Tailored session consists of 12 steps of training:
- Identify, analyze and define training needs.
- Work out training programs specific to customer needs.
- Align the schedule.
- Align the content of training sessions.
- Work out customized training sessions that account for specifics of the external and internal environment of the client.
- Prepare examples and cases in each training section.
- Prepare role plays based on business practice of the client.
- Prepare video-illustrations and examples.
- Work out packages of pre- and post-training materials.
- Deliver the training as described in the schedule.
- Communicate detailed feed back to participants.
- Work out a reporting system to track progress after the training.